Information about the course in English
- Module 1: Introduction and warming up (2h 30 min): to master the platform in order to be able to participate comfortably, to get to know other participants and course facilitators, to plan their learning for the course.
- Module 2: Developing competences (3h 30 min): to identify the competences you have as a teacher
- Module 3: Exploring e-learning (4h): to observe various forms of e-learning in the context of VET.
- Module 4: Designing e-tivities (6h): to gain the skills necessary for designing online activities for VET
- Module 5: Motivation (5h 30 min): to learn how to increase motivation for online learning
- Module 6: Group work (8h): to design an e-tivity for group work
- Module 7: Moderation online forum discussion (7h): to gain the skills required for planning and facilitating online discussions and reacting to certain problems in the context of VET.
- Module 8: Developing e-learning resources: (6h 30 min): to develop audio and video for VET
- Module 9: Online resources – reusing, sharing and evaluating (4h 30 min): to gain skills in searching, selecting, re-using, sharing and evaluating online resources
- Module 10: The role of the facilitator (2h 30 min): to gain skills in organising own work as a facilitator
Information about the course in other languages